[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] what a lovely voice you have sarah

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:22:13 +0100

Hi Sarah
still here hahahehehehee
hey seriously though
I can't understand why you can't audition for britains got talent because your
voice is just lovely
Some people who have been on britains got talent last week were absolutely crap
and i mean crap
infact some singers on there sounded like a cat being strangled twice over I
bet malcolms cat sounds nicer then them hahahahehehehehehe

yes go for it girl
no harm in trying now sarah
right take care
love Carol x.x.x.x.