[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Scot the dog

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:15:01 +0100

Malcolm darling boy
hahahehehehehehe
oh your so funny well actually have eaten all my chicken off the bones not daft
you know
Now get out of that one smart ars
love ya

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 11/07/2011 21:06
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Scot the dog

Not like you Carol to be giving your bones away. Its food. Your slipping girl.
Hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Good evening scot
wow another talented dog!
goodness I never knew all dogs can type on computers hahahahahahaha
goodness Scot you can type better then me now hehehahahahahaha
Bark bark oops just coughing there
Hey your ears weill flop up now and stick up in the air going to send you some
doggie bones in the email shsush hush be quiet can hear yur tail wagging that
hard its going to drop off any minute now
oops your mumm vanessa and daddy steven is coming down the stairs quick better
go hide them bones shush
woof woof
Love Auntie carol who has never been with it x.x.x.x.

-----