[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:38:54 -0000

Jenny I think you would be better with a spare arm, you never no when it comes
in handy. GET IT. HANDY. You can get pants on  when you get home. If anyone
says anything to you about no pants you can wollup them with your spare hand.
heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Oh that's good I never shop at Tesco's buy one and get one free well I don't
need three arms,can I mix and match and buy some trousers instead of having the
extra arm,
yes I will tell Cathie to send Casper back home to you,as I don't think that
Faye will like having to share her bed with him,
from
Jenny

-----