[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] not sleeping

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:26:11 -0000

hi malcom ,sometimes i get up and make myself a bru .but i try and go back and
stay in bed .i just lie there and listen to the radio .i have the talking
channels not the singing ones .        .luckly i have my 13 year old daughter
with me and she gets up at 7 so at least i do have someone in the morning to
talk to .the trouble is i find it hard to be awayke in the evening when she is
at home . i suppose we do not have to have the same sleeping paterrn as sighted
or working people if we have a choice .i just go with what my body  tells me
now and i think it takes away some frustration .

i suppose you could have a go at saying to yourself just because everyone else
is asleep it doesnt mean i have to be ,and see if it takes out some of the
frustration .  donna