[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:01:35 +0100

Hi Phyllis,
I can understand, when you say it makes a change not having pots etc to wash up.
It does make a nice change to have a take away sometimes.
Sorry to hear the match wasn't all that exciting.
Hope you get your hoovering done.
Nice to hear about what's happening with you there.
Not much going on here at the moment.
My brothers been and gone.
I dried up before coming on the computer, at least I know I have done it.
Not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of the evening.
Going to have a shower later.
I listened to a magazine in the afternoon, not much in there that was
interesting.
Anyway, have a nice evening and take care.
Senn.