[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hands off Carol's bra

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 04:09:13 +0100

Hi Malcolm,

Is it true that this is the only man-made structure visible from space?

Dazzling Darren. xxx

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/06/2012 20:00
Sent To: Dazzling Darren - Email Address: darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] hands off Carol's bra

Hi Darren, you have to go round both cups to get the full experience.

Malcolm.

Hi Malcolm,

I heard that Carol's bra was an ancient monument and was maintained by The
National Trust.

Apparently it get thousands of visitors each year.

Might visit but I'm told it takes a full day to go round.

Dazzling Darren. xxx

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/06/2012 22:03
Sent To: Darren - Email Address: darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Darren, Yes and more besides, I've seen them hangers. All I can say  is. WOW.

Malcolm.

Hi Malcolm,

I'm sure the airport could get a couple of Zepplins in there!

Love Darren. xxxx

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 31/05/2012 10:02
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Darren

HI Darren
oh very funny indeed about the airport hahahahahahahahahahaha
You better watch it mate
or I am coming over to that world world war 3 house you live in
and pick you up by your huge big ears pin them to the washing line with two
huge pegs then you can show off your union jack boxer shorts off to the
neighbours all over your estate
while your hanging up their hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Love cheeky chops Carol who is still not with it yet xxxx

-----
-----
-----
-----