[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] ganes of the past.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:32:09 +0100

Hi Ann, I can't think of a game like that either with the dustbin. Carol, was
it your knickers   that you got your elastic from. heeheehee.

Yep, we use to make dens  and we tried a tree house but it didn't work.

love Malcolm. xxxx

I'm trying to understand the game where Carol stood in a dustbin as that
doesn't ring any bells. I lived in the country and we had loads of dens, tree
houses and seem to remember playing cowboys and indians. We lived opposite a
big steep hill in a valley outside halifax called Shibden and used to sledge a
lot in winter as it snowed a lot more in those days. I had a pet goat called
Janie and she used to pull my sledge up the hill and then we'd all sledge down
followed by the goat and dogs. Don't think we had much time to watch much tele.
Love,

Anne.