[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] doctor who etc

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 12:44:57 +0100

Hi Jim,
interesting to hear what you had to say about Sylvester McCoy and Colin Baker.
I only watched two stories from the Colin Baker years, one was time lash and
the other was a story featuring the daleks.
Didn't bother with McCoy at all, I felt that by that time the series had gone
down hill a lot.
I forgot to say that I have a poster of David Tenant on my bedroom wall, can't
see it though, its been up since he was the doctor.
I'm not into the other stuff you mentioned.
Senn.