[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] chat time

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:19:33 +0100

Hi mr bowker malcom hahahahaha
Yes actually it was a 12 inche one infact had chips and peas  now going for
yougurt and cake now and later eat crisp
think I should be fill up by then hahahaha
Hey where have you been hybernating not heard from you now for weeks
thought you have emmergrated to Austraila with that cat of yours hahahahaha
elaine has not even heard from you either
must go now news on then emmerdale be good
if you can manage that
love Carol x.x.x.x.