[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 22:14:58 +0100

Hi Senn, Clare gave Casper some of her chocolate the other day. Will you give
him some, then that will make you an angel like Clare, and get Carol jumping up
and down because she can't get any off you both.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Clare,
glad your having a good chill out day and of course having your medicine. haha.
I had my medicine as well today, had a chocolate crepe and some matchmakers as
well.
Glad you enjoyed the chippy, sounds yummy.
Yes thanks, enjoyed my tea to.
Oh I agree, that's another thing to add to our long list of things that we have
in common. The way the hot weather affects us.
Another thing that happens to me when the weather is very hot is, that I have
no energy to do anything, it really affects me in a big way.
Weather wise, they say its going to rain over the weekend, hope they are wrong,
I would like it to be nice so that people can enjoy whatever they are doing in
the next few days.
You have a good weekend to.
Senn.

-----