[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To MalcolmCarol,

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:08:45 +0100

What Malcolm, no knickers?

Darren. xxx

-----Original Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/06/2012 21:14
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To MalcolmCarol,

Carol, I have decided to wear my tights and a short t shirt and take my
chances. It just may work my way. heeheehee

love Malcolm. xxx

hi mate sweet boy
ah thank you.
no
no donkies out this weekend
not surprised though rain rain rain

lovely sunny today though

hey malcolm
don't forget to wear your tight black leggings tomorrow evening for exercises
classes white tee shirt white socks
hope their is not too much of a bump showing hahahahahehehehehehehehehehehe
mind where you lie though hahahahahahahahaha can be dangerous
supposed you could wear long tee sirt over your tight leggings to hide the well
weather is hot today here hahahahahahaha

tatty bye
Love Carol xxxx