[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:42:33 +0100

And nuts to you Malcolm.

Darren. xxx fruit and nutcase.

-----Original Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/06/2012 13:48
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

Carol, the last show me and Darren did together in our tights was called, "  A
Lovely Bunch Of Coconuts. It went down a storm. so did the tights.

love Malcolm.xxx
oh yea very funny indeed
what this about your tights your wearing for my exercises class tonight at
5.30pm

hey mate
bit worried about you and darren now
Just had phone call saying darren is letting you borrow his tights
oh my god your both not
hey weather is lovely isn't it?hahahahahahahahahaha went off the subject their
do you do ballet dancing malcolm with darren
swan lake
oh my god
got a right pair now on here hahahahahahahahahahaha Love Carol xxxx