[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Jamie

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jamie collins" <jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:59:07 +0100

Hi gorgeous.

Just listened to the soaps and heard your cute message wow I got you in to
watching Corrie it was dramatic, well the bit I heard was I fell asleep again
and missed a load its so annoying so will have to catch up later. Er you having
a cuppa while I have a Smernoth ice er I don't think so hahaha love it when you
tease just because you like being tickled all over your soft pinchable cheeks
which are so cute.

Love you lots.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx