[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: ám?Õ¥??¹?¡?Ñt?Ý¡?Ð???±½Ù?±ä?Ù½¥???å½Ô?¡?Ù??Í?É?

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:56:40 +0100

Hi sarah
ah that is awful
the roton sods they wer

You should of let me come with you as I would of rolled my sleeves up and
sorted the buggers out for you there
I get more fun out of the adverts then britains got tallent now hahahahaha
don't give up keep pushing through
write up to who ever you can
i think x factor is on again this year in august so look in to it.
What are you
doing tomorrow Friday?anything nice?

I  go to henshawa with my carer for afternoon tea of strawberries and cream
yummy
not sure if we are doing any art though
right good night my bed keeps calling me must go I keep dropping off worried
incase i banged my head on keyboard
don't want to wake myself up now hahahahahaha be good  Love Carol x.x.x.x.