[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] not sleeping

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:06:29 -0000

Hi Donna, Yes I agree with you. I am going to go along with my body clock. I
will just take it as it comes and  sleep when ready regardless of time and eat
when ready regardless again of time. Go with the flow as they say.

love Malcolm.xxx

hi malcom ,sometimes i get up and make myself a bru .but i try and go back and
stay in bed .i just lie there and listen to the radio .i have the talking
channels not the singing ones .        .luckly i have my 13 year old daughter
with me and she gets up at 7 so at least i do have someone in the morning to
talk to .the trouble is i find it hard to be awayke in the evening when she is
at home . i suppose we do not have to have the same sleeping paterrn as sighted
or working people if we have a choice .i just go with what my body  tells me
now and i think it takes away some frustration .

i suppose you could have a go at saying to yourself just because everyone else
is asleep it doesnt mean i have to be ,and see if it takes out some of the
frustration .  donna

-----