[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] a walk on the beach!

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 21:25:01 -0000

Hey Malcolm if that crock has no teeth his gums are very sharp he has just
taken off my arm but the trouble is he has the bone stuck in his throat so he
can't get the rest of me, so please send in the rescue party to get me out
before he recovers and decides to have another part of me,be careful now when
you haul me out of this hole as I have only one arm left now and can't help
very much,
ouch ouch ouch you are pulling my other arm out of it's socket try putting a
rope around my waist and getting me out that way,
quick the crock has swallowed that bone and is now coming back for me what can
I do help help oh no he's got my leg now quick quick quick,
Jenny M

-----

Right Jenny, I'm here now and I've just hit the crock with a hammer on his
nose.Let me put this rope around your waist. Keep still, I no its tickling you
but I need to do it right or you'll fall again if it isn't done right.Oh look,
there's Cathie, she's sat on the crocks back and put a big elastic band aroun
its mouth. Cathie, put this end of the rope round your waist and I'll pull you
both up.Right Jenny lets go to tesco's and get a new arm for you.  The moral of
the story is Don't go diggin holes to down under.

love Malcolm. xxx

Casper said thank you for the advise but he's very happy here with his daddy.
meowmeowmeow.