[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:50:47 +0100

Sorry miss piggy, I guffed again, the frog was from Phylis. My mistake.

love Malcolm.

Hi malcolm
wow what a nice surprised
oh this is fun
but strictly speaking my carer should not have just eagerly wripped bag off
with out looking at who its from
the barmy sod she is hahahahahaha
Vanessa thank you sweet heart for the choclate piggy it tasted so yummy wow
your a dark horse keeping that quiet from me there hahahehehehehehe what are
you like

Thank you very much
oh it was so funny because it became a guessing game after carer put bag in
dustinb out side

certanly be telling her tomorrow not to wrip up jiffy bags but my choclate
piggy was eaten just under tenn minutes hahahahaha
poor piggy
Love Carol miss piggy out of the muppet show x.x.x.x.