[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] People Born Blind

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>4>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:32:00 +0100

Hi June.

You are an inspiration for sure and seeing some-one very positive and
indipendent is an inspiration for many of us.  That's great you've shown Alan
how to cook things and there are times when we all need help but the more we
can do ourselves the better and of course you inspire us all with your lovely
singing voice. I sent you an email off list when Malcolm sent me your lovely
songs but haven't heard from you so hope you got it.  I love staying in touch
with you its nice to find other like minded people especially wheh we have
things like singing in common.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx