[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi all,

Good afternoon Phyllis,
regarding the mobile, I will have to phone the RNIB about it, got a feeling
that I'm going to have problems with them.
Our weather here is nice and dry which makes a change from yesterdays weather,
just got ready to sit in the garden but the suns gone so I changed my mind.
That's great your making progress with the rug.
Haven't been out today, hope to go tomorrow, need a few things from super drug.
Have a nice afternoon.
Senn.