[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Exercise?

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:11:03 +0100

For some reason, guide won't attach the voicemails.
This is strange: I have no problems attaching documents.
I'll have to wait till Monday before I pester Technical Support.

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/06/2012 22:56
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]
Exercise?

Hi Jim,
glad to hear that the new headset is working fine now.
Sorry to hear though that you can't send voice mails etc.
Is guide not allowing you to do this or does it say the file is attached when
its not?
I know how you feel though, there are many times when I feel like throwing mine
out the window. haha.
Hope you can get the problem sorted.
Senn.

-----