[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:05:31 +0100

Hi Stanley,

I have a kitchen plan insurance with domestic and general, pay direct debit
monthly, which cover, washer, tumble dryer, cooker, and fridge freezer, so am
pretty much covered if anything should break down, the washer is a hot point,

it just makes me wonder how they can make you wait for so long for an engineer,
when you pay insurance for this sort of thing,
Never mind, one week today, we should be up and running, yipee,
hugs and take care,