[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Holiday home for cats

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:42:06 +0100

HI Malcolm.

Core I love curry as long as it isn't overly spicy I do like a bit of a kick in
it.  I made a chicken liver pate this afternoon which turned out lovely but I
don't like liver on its own much. Wow it sounds like yu can play quite a few
instruments would love to hear what you can do and I'll sing plenty as well.
Carol is great fun to will be interesting to hear what she has to say hahahaha.

Love Sarah xx