[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hello all,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:38:26 +0100

Hi Clare, your looking as lovely as ever. You wouldn't look as though you just
got up. Hehehehe. Only kidding my sweet little princess. Now a word of advice
from me. Don't go after that jam rolly polly. It will spoil your lovely figure.
As a princess, you have an inage to keep.

Now you go and rest on your couch and I'll bring your  orange  chocolate.

Love Malcolm. xxxxxxxxxxx