[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Direct payment

  • From: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 23:36:46 +0100

Hello Sarah
Yes this government does have a lot to answer to. If they do go through with
this bill, there will be a lot of blind and disabled people who will be
isolated as they will not have the money to get out with, particularly if the
assessments are done on a points system. I'm pleased that you have met with
your MP and have discussed it with him. Everybody should be encouraged to do
this, so that the more mp's that know, the stronger our case will be. I went
down to London with the hardest hit campaign in May. Encourage all your friends
to write or see their MP.
from June.