[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from Celebrations

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JunePorter" <june.porter9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 01:39:23 +0100

Hi June.

OH I can understand what you say about baloons I hate it when they go bang the
last time I heard one go was in Frankie and Bennie's a few months ago and
thought what the heck was that. I also hate esculators especially the ones in
supermarkets because they make you feel like yo're going down a very steep
cliff or something going up Cliff wouldn't be so bad if it was Cliff Richard of
course hahaha. But the one about cotton wool some-one has reminds me of
some-one I used to know who can't go near the stuffing in teddies.  OH Clare I
understand how you feel about dogs its very frightening especially when you
can't see if one jumps up and loud barking makes me nervous to. I am scared of
high platforms especially if they don't feel stable like those stage blocks we
used to get at school I fell off one once which is probably why that has stayed
with me and I was scared of gymnastics in any shape or form when I was little
as I always felt like I was going to fall. Better stop this and think about
Gordon instead so I don't dream about fears and have sweet dreams as I hope you
all do.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx