[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] 1 art and craft

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:55:36 +0100

hi vanessa

wow you did get a lot of stuff,i am sure you will be able to craft you know
don't give up give it a go you will love it.
As for the pompoms you could make a caterpiller or say have a big pompom for a
body and a small pompom for a head some foam shape ear's, feet googly eye's
make a charicter?

I used to draw cartoons before my sight went and a few months before my sight
went i planned to have a go at doing pianting from my photo's i had took but
never had the chance to give it a go,i was intrested in what you said about oil
paint's i have never used those before would you mind if i had a go with oils
as well?
The last christmas that i had my sight mum and dad bought me a desktop easel
and some acrilic paint's and watercolour paint's but like i said never got to
use them boo hoo.
Have you tryed those wikki sticks i love those.
what about modeling with clay air drying clay you could maybe paint it then?

whatever you make,paint enjoy yourself.

lot's of love
Angela and woof from monty