[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: Part 5. new school.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:32:32 +0100

Hi Elizabeth, pleased you found my artical of interest. I think you will
understand the way things were in the 40's  and early  50's. as regards to
hospitals
 and schools etc. I don't think the younger one's on here will see it the same
as we do. There is more to come yet.

love Malcolm. xxx

Have read your story Malcolm. I am amazed and saddened by what you had to
endure  Thanks for telling us. Will look out for part six   Elizabeth