[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: My story ( Part two )

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 16:24:57 +0100

Er....Phyllis:
Don't keep calling me James...every time I read that I get a guilt complex as
if I've put my foot in it - again!
Jim's fine - or Daft Jim - 'cos Carol likes it and she's a bully anyway!
Try a look at the Torch web site -it is very easy to navigate using Guide, and
has a lot of useful stuff there.
Or listen to Marilyn Baker on Premier Radio on Sundays at 4:00.
( THe programme only lasts quarter of an hour. )
The Torch site is:
www.torchtrust.org

Jim.