[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: Found some edivence

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:19:12 +0100

You should see the size of it.
My caber, I mean....

-----Original Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/08/2012 22:12
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: Found some edivence

Well marm, I've been poking around and found out  that Phyllis is known for
laying down on the job. And she likes fast rides. On the bobs I mean. And the
villagers also say that Jim likes tossing. The caber I mean. heeheehee.

You know me miss, I always get mixed up with my words. I did hear also that
they got knotted up together.  took the hospital two hours to separate them.
I'm only tehhing what the villagers say.

Love Malcolm. xxx

Did you or did you not
where were you on the afternoon of the farm
we have reasons to believe you and phyllis were both misssing on the afternoon
of farm me and malcolm were on
 Can you tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

were you in the barn with phyllis edwards on 15th june while malcolm was stood
outside my garden
detective carol xxxx
-----