[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I'm in court yikes

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 13:55:22 +0100

oh dear Vanessa this is awful ads if you don't have enough to go through. You
have done all the right things you were right to take them to court as if
people can't admit they're wrong they diserve what's coming to them.  I hope
you get the full compensation you diserve and like you said you could now have
stopped this from happening to some-one else who is vulnerable.  I agree they
should have put you up in a bed and breakfast while they sorted out all that
mess.  I can understand you being petrified and I'm glad the judge was
understanding. Selicitors can be so money orientated now its just typical
people these days don't go out of their way to help each other its just awful.
Well you have lots of us here who care about you and you are certainly in my
prayers and I'm sure many others will agree. OH bless you memorising that verse
you normally have to say in court and then not having to say it.  You have so
much courage and I admire you for it.

Here are lots of big cwtches for you.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx