[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I have been sick as a dog

Hi Miss Piggy, in the subject line you should have put "  As Sick As A  Pig.  "

You say your going to take it easy at your next party. Pork pie, sausage and
salad and cake. That's what you call take it easy. wow. meow meow meow. Yes,
that's what I said Casper. See even he knows.

Well I hope you feel better now.  love. Malcolm. xxx.

Hi ALL
Oh not joking knew it would all catch up with me all that have eaten over past
week at my christmas parties

My tummy felt all sickly after 5.30pm oh had to run to bathroom sikc then lie
down on couch with blanket for a while drinking water
then ran again half an hour later oh my god must of needed it
I didn't think I would get away with it
fine now though done me good bringing it all up
before christmas our julie told me on phone to go steady on Wednesday at our
christmas party here in our coffee club so going to just have sandwiches and
salad and sausage rolls
got glass of cold water here now
Right take care all
Going to rest
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----
No virus found in this message.

Hi Miss Piggy, in the subject line you should have put