[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hoarding

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chalfont50@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:16:34 -0000

Those were my thoughts exactly, Roma, up until my last property move and just
the decision making was a task it itself, It was then  wiping the brow time,
for me. Phew!! and just in case, whoever he was, had to be put  on the tip
along with other bits and bobs!

TTFN
Sally

 - Email Address: chalfont50@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 11/03/2009 15:44
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Hoarding

Hi Chatters
  I'm a dreadful hoarder I don't like throwing anything away incase it will
come in useful another day! wish I could bring myself to have a good clear out
but things may come in handy one day!  Roma from Maidstone