[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi all,

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 13:16:16 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh I'm so happy you enjoyed the Pink Floyd tribute band and a lot
there would be just my thing. I love live music and the lovely lively
atmosphere it brings you can't beat it. I have been to a couple of Abba tribute
bands they were very good but of course you can't beat the original but they do
a very good job. I have also been to pop concerts such as Westlife, Ronan
Keating, James Blunt and also Andy Abraham who came second on the x factor. I
went there with Anna we even got to meet him after the show how amazing that
was. Have a good Saturday. I'm chilling out. Love Clare xx

Phyllis Edwards Wrote.

Have just got in from a night listening to a tribute band to pink floyd, it was
very good, and a good number of people there to,
hope you have all had a good evening, chat tomorrow,