[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Clare

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:13:26 +0100

Hi Clare,
oh I agree with you there, you will definitely have to take extra medicine to
cope with home and away not being on. haha.
Wonder why they always take it off in the summer? Are we catching up with
Australia or something?
Going back to our daily medicine.
Got good news there, I'm well stocked up now. haha.
Went out with mum this morning and got some dairy milk, crunchy bars oh and
this is the best part, galaxy bubbles and when we went to pay for that lot,
the girl behind the counter said you can get two bags of aero bubbles for a
pound. Of course, I said yes. haha.
Finally got some aero and galaxy bubbles. yummy. haha.
Anyway, enjoy the dance this afternoon.
Senn.
Forgot, got that lot from pound land.