[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Guys we like

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:00:19 +0100

OH I definitely agree re only men allowed and I think the Welsh accent is so
beautiful one of those accents I could listen to for hours and hearing Welsh
spoken and especially sung is lovely. I think DAvid Essex is great in EAst
Enders and love his music to. I think Gordon RAmsay is sexy because there is
something about a man who cooks that appeals and its kind of romantic to and
he's a big flurt and when I hear him on telly if he's with a woman he always
gives her a kiss on both cheeks and I can hear it loud and clear which is how I
know of course and I think core what I'd give for one of those kisses and now
he's had his face treatment and hair transplant he no longer has the lines on
his face or in his forehead so his skin would be lovely and soft.  I also like
Rick Stein and Heston Blumenthal and Jamie Oliver and James Martin basically
chefs make me feel warm inside and a singer friend of mine Gordon Matthews from
Quakers who writes beautiful love songs. I'd love to be serenaded under the
stars and swept off my feet in a dance and cooked for and treated well. OH well
I'll just go on dreaming.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx