[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good to hear

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 11:36:51 -0000

hi Jan,

There is no problem about thanking me for the rug, its a pleasure to do it, so
far we have her name and now working on a bench and cushion for the cat to sit
on, the cushion is being made of silk so it feels so different and apparently
looks good to, now working up the cat who is looking from a window and frame,
will let you know how it goes, also working on a tigger rug for a little three
year old girl,
hugs