[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good Evening Maam

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:09:41 +0100

Hi butler Can you fetch me dozen fresh cakes from martins bakery please
wehn you have laid my table out served me with all my delicious cakes can you
then run my bath then can you go out and brush all my 4 hourses down be careful
of cuddles because he hates being stroked he might kick yu in the teeth
hahahahahahaha oops sorry didn't mean that
 After that can you scrub all the floors in basements then when yu have managed
to fit in between go and wash all the window legges then jus sweep all the
stairs
then after that can you go in the kitchen with mrs Briggies and ruby and peel
the potatos with them and vegetables
After that can you bring me up hot water bottle then just light coal fire
then finally make me hot milk and then feed my 5 cats
Willy,tommy,jack,henry,and billy
that is all sir
now get lost and leave me in peace

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/06/2011 22:01
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Good Evening Maam

Hello Maam,
I made a good recovery after going down those stairs and out into the duck
pond. The girl you sent me turned out to be good at the massage thing. Then
Maam I was so busy with your Royal wedding I haven't had time to report to you.
Begging your pardon Maam. Is there any chance Maam that I could have another
half a dozen of those girls. My manor house needs a good clean before you come
to visit me. Must toddle off now Maam as I have to see to your ravens in the
tower.

Your humble servant, Sir Malcolm.