[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Fwd: A Genie Story!

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Keith Wines" <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:36:03 +0100

Dear Keith,

As always, many thanks for yours and other peoples jokes. Will write more to
you later and am not cutting grass today, it's rather wild wet and windy; Hate
this windy weather, can't hear a thing when we're out shopping etc and usually
wait for sighted help when we're crossing roads. Someone was very concerned the
other day as she seemed to think Ebony my dog should look left and right before
crossing roads, obviously thought guide dogs knew the green cross code.
Bye for now,

Love,

Anne.