[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Funny you say that Carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:11:52 +0100

Hi Malcolm
ah that is so cute
but just hope your teeth are in when playing that mouth organ
hahahehehehehehehehehe
hope your friends dog in america is as good as rubbish on britains got talent
take care

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/06/2011 00:43
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Funny you say that Carol

Hi Carol.

My Casper is a singing cat. When I play the mouth organ he comes and sits at
the side of me and starts meowing one after the other. And he sits next to the
microphone when I'm on skype and he talks to my friends dog in America.

Malcolm.