[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Fun FairH

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:12:45 -0000

Hey Carol, Best place on earth Bell view. You missed out the shooting range and
the coconut shy. Pick a duck out of water and win a prise. and of course there
was the zoo to see as well. Monkeys, lions, tigers, polor bears and more
besides.Carol do you remember the stone castle that you could sit in and climb
next to the boating lake. Then as you got into your teens and twenty's we use
to go to stock car racing then after that go and watch the wrestling and after
that of into the dance halls. watch all the girls then pick a couple up and
then go into the amusment park to finishthe  the night off by walking the girls
home if you were lucky enough. I think I got dumped at that point. Once they
got you to spend all your money on them they were off. Good old days.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi malcolm
lets take clare,and senn on the fair
tomorrow ok
meet you at station go and pick clare up then senn
lets give them a great time
wow
all go on the water chute first
what that is high frame up near the sky not that high though but feels like
that.
you go up to top on steps
get in wooden plank tube all sit behind one and other come to top go down very
fast your in water wow getting excited now just thinking about it
it tickles your tummy you get drownded once land at bottom wow
oh clare and senn you would love that.

Malcolcm i used to go to Bell veiw every Saturday afternoon wow good old days
loved the zoo in there took me 15 minutes in taxi to Bell veiw how close i was

remember the roller skating rink in their
boxing ring big daddy and adrian street
loved the capapillor train ride
loved the black occupotos ride can't spell it but phyllis is making you cussion
with it on  look like a huge spider all black seats gong in and out your up in
the air going fast
loved that.
wow loved the Walze they spin you round so fast your head is hanging off your
shoulders hahahahahahahaha
to clare that is like a seat half moon shaped three of you sit in it bar comes
over your knee goes very fast
Senn you will remember that and june and others too who had sight
oh wow
used to hav picnic on picnic tables while watching all the rides
Love the grand national too horses on tracks
loved the dogems bumped in to one and other
clare dodgems is cars run by electric around the wooden floor you bump in to
people
hurts some times hahahahahhaha
good old days at the fair
so come on malcolm lets take clare and senn to good time at the fair
better go now Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----