[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 20:36:05 +0100

Good evening clare miss chocs
Oh honestely fancy me doing that very easy sorry mate

Clare,you know you ought to be more careful in future when you threw them
orange sedgments in email to us mine hit me right in my left eye

oouch that hurt yu know hahahahahaha was that meant to hurt?
you were so lucky because could of ended up in my sick bowl hahahahahaha
Guide is going to sing to you now itself listen

lalalalalalalalalalalululululululululalalalalaladadadadadadadalalalalalalalalululululalulalulalula

Did you like guide singing to you there?
it was
do ray me for so last he go

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/07/2011 18:30
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

Hi Carol oh this email is meant for group I noticed but it only came to me so
I'm forwarding it here. Oh you lost the plot there hahahehehehe. Well Carol I
don't usually share my chocolate but of course I do share with special people
so here they come. I hope you all caught them in your bowl. I know they won't
melt as they won't last long enough hahahehehehehe. Oh Carol I'm so happy with
my beanbag tray it's so lovely and how cool I won it on your raffle at the
right time as I was in need of a new tray so that was perfect timing there for
sure. It will make me even more lazy than ever if that's at all possible
hahahahahaha. As if I need any encouraging of course. Well yes Carol I loved
your story and I laughed at that bit about me tap dancing ideal for me. There's
lots of talented people on here for sure it's so amazing. Well Carol below is
the message I'm replying to. Love chocolaty face Clare xxxx.

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 06/07/2011 17:44
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Malcolm

Hi Malcolm oh yes I know. I just don't know how I managed but I'm making up for
lost time now for sure with my all important chocolate fix much needed. I was
getting withdrawal symptoms hahahehehehehehe. Just had that yummy aero mousse
after my jacket potato with cheese, bacon and beans and will have some of the
chocolate orange segments later. Anna gave me a box of them how lovely of her.
She always brings me a present when she visits me and we always have a big
cuddle and kiss hello and goodbye. Love Clare xxxx