[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Embarrassing Moments.

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:41:21 +0100

Hi Chatters,

When reading this email from Malcolm, made me remember what happened when I did
computer course at Brighton Blind Society.  When only quite new to the course
and I was minding my own business typing away at the computer and suddenly at
12 noon I heard a cockerel sounding off and not having a talking watch at the
time, I said " I didn't realise there was a farm around here, is it nearby?"
Woops, silly Sal.  Maybe we should get a collection of watches and we could
begin a Chat Zoo he he!

This afternoon I had Countdown on the telly and the guest on the show was David
Lloyd, not the tennis player but the Northerner cricket commentator.  What he
said really made me giggle so I'd thought I'd share it with you all too.  He
was talking about telly programmes and mentioned that he used to love watching
The Flinstones and he said that Dubai have started showing it now but the Dubai
people don't seem to understand it, then David then said "but Abboo darbi doo!"
 He He!.

TTFN
Sally