[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Clock change

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 01:40:01 -0000

Yep Clare, I agree with all you say. Its like with some of us our hands are our
eyes and some others say their feet are their eyes.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm, yeah, you do have a very good point there. The good thing about the
clocks going forward is that the days will be longer and of course hopefully
better weather to come. Well I know what you mean I can also tell the
difference between day and night. It's certainly hard to explain but we somehow
know as we sense it. Our other senses are stronger to make up for our lack of
sight. I believe that's true. Love Clare xxxx

-----