[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Carol your day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:14:36 +0100

Hi clare
Guess what!

Iwrote my email at 5.30pm the bloody thing wouldn't go it kept saying sorry
cannot connect you error with server and please try again later wow that went
on for two hours so i thought oh sod it hahahahehehehehe
it kept saying users name and pass word
wonder why it does all that.
stupid isn't it?
Oh wow corrie was great tonight clare how we like it
oh dear poor ken .
Kevin got temper hasn't he?

I felt like smacking him one in the face hahahehehehehe
Well had cheese on toast nice and yummy I use greated cheddar pure cheese the
white cheese have yu ever tried that white cheese clare?
actually its nicer then yellow i think so anyway.

Clare been all go because no connection server more emails piled up oh wow
could do with a private secretry now what do you think?hahahahahaha
certainly could do with one.

Oh your chippie sounded nice just wondering if you can get chicken nuggets in a
chippie now that would be nice now
Lucky yes for lovely sunshine today but typical going to rain now all weekend
we can't win can we?
very weird weather
Right speak later got lots of emails to get through
take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/07/2011 18:24
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Carol your day

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time at garden centre your afternoon
tea so yummy just like ours. We had sandwiches, cakes and jam and cream scones
too. OH fancy yours being gone before everyone else's no surprises there
hahahehehehehe. I know you so well for sure. Glad you had a good old pot of
tea. How cool you got a fridge magnet, keyring and shirt in the gift shop. Glad
you sat out enjoying the lovely weather and had orange. Yes you were very lucky
with the weather it's been nice here too for a change. I enjoyed my chippy and
that yummy aero mousse. Having orange segments later so that all important
chocolate fix in a big way of course and so happy you have yours with that
yummy chocolate roll. I love cheese on toast too with tomato sauce on. Home and
away just finished I'm still amazed by my headphones. Enjoy the other soaps as
I will. Love Clare xxxx