[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Carers

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:20:51 +0100

Hi Carol.

Oops yeah I did forget its through supporting people I get my support worker
and its social services who put me in touch with the agency and they employ
them. i hope you have a lovely day out. oH that's awful about the forecast for
August i do hope it won't rain all that time and i agree its not nice for the
kids they want to get out and have fun.  I agree with all you say about
computers they are a lifeline for sure its amazing we can look up anything we
want and send an email across to the other side of the world in seconds.

Well take care and speak soon.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx