[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Bloody hell

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 20:55:32 +0100

Bloody hell isn't the word for it Carol. I got wet through just going from my
front door to the bus. Sat there steaming. My front garden is flooded and the
grid at the back is blocked and water pouring down the drive to the road.
Bloody hell the cat has just jumped up on my knee and he's soaking wet.. drout.
more like Water, Water Every Where and not a drop to drink.

Malcolm Bouker reporting from a very wet Hyde, hist off and soaking wet.

love Malcolm. xxxx