[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Be posotive

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:33:19 +0100

Hi Vanessa
goodness you have had it bad too
we never know what we all have to go through unless groups like this are made
for us all to open up
great

I would have had a sister two eyars oler then me she was called
Marjorie
she died in cot through cot death she was 18th months old

mum told me i had a brother inside her too called John he would of been just
one year younger then our julie wow
she name her baby John but he died after birth
amazing
My god would of been 8 children then wow

Vanessa our mums have been through bad times
in the 50's war and so on after the war i mean poor times hard times but happy
times
mum always told me that in them days you could leave your front and back doors
open for a whole day and nothing would get pinched wow respect in them days was
wonderful
every single day when we were little kiddies
mum would get the milkman shout good morning mrs o'connor
the postman too and the dustbin men as they carried bags of coal on there back
in tehm days wow my god bet they had back aches in them days
Outside everybody said hello or good morning or good by
As kids we had to say thank you otherwised go with out respect was great
Vanessa
its not all that long ago really you have been blind but my god you must find
it hard at times
I get embarrassed because in stores i am looking straight at a display board
and talking to it hahahehehehehehe
oh my god can laugh at it now but thinking my carer is there my carer shouts
hey carol what are you doing
I am over here oh my god
Lost for words
right take care

From: vanessa pugh - Email Address: shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/07/2011 22:21
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Be posotive

Carol, what a difficult time with the health in your family, I was lucky as
didn't lose my sight until the age of 41, had just become a grandma for the
first time, my husband didn't want a blind wife so we divorced, that hurt of
course but there was no point in trying to make him stay as I had to learn to
adjust with or without him, was hard and scary but I survived with the help of
my teenaged kids, told them that although help was welcome didn't want them to
babysit me and to get on with their own lives, couldn't stop them growing up
and having fun and so all did exams, got jobs and left home, soom after had a
chance to go away on a residential course, scary or what, but went for the
training and change of scene as it was in one of my favourite parts of the
world, thought it was good to go away with some one else paying, there I met a
nice young toy boy and we have been married for 8 years, happy and posotive
story , so be patient girls, it can happen so keep going out  and you may find
your prince charming in the most unusual places, keep smiling and looking
fantastic, it may just work for you, happy thoughts, Vanessa xx