[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from church

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:18:05 +0100

Sounds like you had a good time Carol. You always fall on your troters don't
you. What church is it  and where is it.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good afternoon all
well yes,today church was great
ah our minister damon is lovely he is american
his wife brought me back in big car felt even tinier in that big car must of
looked abut two years old hahahahahaha my little chubby legs dangling down from
the seats
I looked a prat hahahahahahahahaha

its embarrassing being small needed little step ladder to get up in it like a
jeep but bigger
well its nice in the hall love meeting people ladies described the hall to me
and the rooms
wow even told me about church having wall knocked in next fortnight
and also wall plastered church is going to made to look new again its over 100
years old

all the actual church weill move in hall for that time of modernising in to a
big hall for few weeks think he said 6 weeks painting walls outside too
about time

guess what when its all completed they going to show me around and also lady
called susan is going to set woman group up on saturday afternoon every two
weeks she put my name down
How cool is that?
guess what!

they going to arrange a day trip to Blackpool illuminations in middle of
september on coach
they told me i have to go they weill look after me if carer  can't make it oh
wow
excited now

just had minced beef hot pot and vegetables yummy
Love Carol xxxx

-----