[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] A mistake

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:34:34 +0100

-----Original Hay Clare,
I had to laugh, You do like me at times!
I have sent tapes to the wrong person before.
 I sent a tape to my Aunt and it was ment for a man friend.
Boy, did I feel bad.
Cathie
From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/06/2012 20:13
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] A mistake

Good evening all. Oh lol lol lol. I just sent a message on here by mistake for
a friend of mine Brigitte. oh dear I'm so sorry about that. I certainly lost
the plot there. I shouldn't have even sent it on here. I hope you will excuse
me. It's a lack of medicine sending my brain all weird lol. Sorry about that
again guys. Love Clare xx