[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] 7 dwarfs

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:33:37 +0100

Hey Darren, is that your signature song. " Bring in the Clowns. "  heeheehee.

Malcolm.

Hi Phyllis,

When you say Carol is short and fat does this qualify her to be dumpy?
The more pressing question that needs answering is, who is dozy or grumpy?

I think our Malcolm could be frisky and that perhaps I    could be silly

Have a great weekend,

love Darren the Insane Clown. xxx